Hi everyone!! I just wanted to share about five things I want to do at some point in my life 🙂
- Meet Cheryl: Stating the obvious here. But seriously, I really want to meet Cheryl. If anyone doesn’t know, Cheryl (Tweedy/Cole/Fernandez-Versini) is an English singer/songwriter who rose to fame as a member of the biggest English girl group of the 21st century (or EVER!), Girls Aloud. I’ve been a huuuuge fan of Cheryl for roughly 8 years now since I randomly found Girls Aloud on YouTube and casually singled her out. Since then, I’ve followed the rest is the Girls Aloud career and Cheryl’s solo endeavors. I haven’t met her yet (American fan problems), but hopefully I’ll meet her soon. Her music is incredible, and she’s such a sweet person – and she’s beautiful!
- Go to Disney World: I mean, who doesn’t want to go to the happiest place on Earth right? I would LOVE to go to Disney World and just be a big kid for a day. It always looks so fun on the pictures, so I would have a great time. I hope I get to go within the next few years. It would be great!
- Go to Las Vegas: YES! That’s all I can say to this, is YES. For some reason, I reaaaaally want to to Vegas. Seeing as I’m about to turn 21, I’d actually be able to go and have a good time I’m Vegas. Not saying I’d do anything drastic or something to get me into trouble, I would love to just go and experience Las Vegas for myself.
- Help Someone: Pretty self explanatory I think. I just want to help someone. Whether it be from talking to them or just writing my blog, etc. I would just love to help someone in anyway. Who knows; I could turn someone’s whole day around and make a difference in their life. If I can help one person at a time, that would be pretty awesome.
- Be Happy: Probably the biggest thing I want to do in my life – be happy. So many people live their lives doing what makes other people happy, what pleases other people. Nah; that’s not what life is about. Life is about living the way you want to and doing what makes you happy, being with who makes you happy. Happiness is important – so that’s what I want to do in my life: JUST BE HAPPY.
Just something I wanted to share! 🙂