I just want to start off by wishing everybody a happy new year! I hope everyone has been safe, and I wish you all nothing but happiness and health!
This blog post may be a little different, but it’s just an idea of mine. I’m going to set some little rules for 2017. Take them or leave them, but here’s some ground rules for us all!
1. Don’t spend the year wasting your time on people who don’t care about you. YOU ARE NOT POND WATER. YOU ARE SPARKLING FIJI WATER.
2. Don’t post every single private thing and then wonder why people are in your business. Private matters are called PRIVATE for a reason.
3. Don’t start lying about stuff for attention. That is not CUTE. Stop it.
4. Stop claiming to be “grown” when you have a childish mindset. You still respond to petty stuff and have a childish mindset, you are not grown! I don’t care how many jobs you have, if you have your own place and making your own money. Childish mindset = still a child.
5. Stop with the hate towards the LGBT community. I don’t give any sort of a poop if you don’t agree with the lifestyle. LGBT is a big part of the American community as a whole; shut up, stop with the hate, get over it. Don’t have to accept it or agree, but be respectful to other HUMAN BEINGS.
6. Stop with the hate towards minorities. Like it or not, minorities make up a good majority of this country too and there’s no need to be horrible. Be a decent human for once in your life PLEASE..
7. Stop trying to tell people what they should and shouldn’t do and don’t let people tell you what you should and shouldn’t do. You only get one life so live it the way you want to – end of.
8. Stop using the whole internet to be hateful and say things you wouldn’t have the confidence to say to a person. I don’t care if it’s a regular person or a public figure; you most likely will not say it to the person’s face so don’t be big and bad over the Internet.
9. Don’t be fake this year either. That’s dead too – nobody has time for that, be a decent human please.
10. And last but not least – MAKE YOUR HEARTS HAPPY. Live your life the way you want, live in your truths and be HAPPY!
I hope everyone is happy and healthy today, and make 2017 your year. 2016 was long and drawn out, but take 2017 by the horns and make it YOURS. Sending love to you all!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!